USAID's Investments for Health in Armenia - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $4.4 M
FY 2012 $4.1 M
FY 2013 $4.1 M
FY 2014 $1.4 M
USAID/Armenia aims to focus the approach in healthcare programming with emphasis on sustainable approaches and increased host-country ownership. USAID is striving to create partnerships among government and nongovernmental organizations to ensure productive collaboration and delineation of roles and responsibilities in delivering health services.
USAID'S HEALTH PROGRAM IN ARMENIA AIMS TO:
- Address public health threats posed by infectious diseases;
- Improve tuberculosis detection and treatment;
- Reduce maternal and child mortality rates;
- Expand access to family planning and reproductive health programs; and
- Improve water supply and sanitation.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.