USAID's Investments for Health in Bangladesh - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $43.0 M
FY 2012 $61.0 M
FY 2013 $50.1 M
FY 2014 $124.3 M
Programs in Bangladesh are strengthening healthcare systems to improve service delivery and build local capacity. USAID/Bangladesh is prioritizing care for women and children - whose health status is particularly poor.
USAID's health program in Bangladesh aims to:
- Address population issues through family planning;
- Support HIV/AIDS prevention programs;
- Increase access to essential maternal and child health services;
- Improve child health through nutrition training programs;
- Reduce the impact of tuberculosis; and
- Improve water supply and sanitation.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.