USAID's Investments for Economic Development in Bosnia and Herzegovina - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $12.7 M
FY 2012 $10.6 M
FY 2013 $10.9 M
FY 2014 $13.6 M
USAID programs improve economic opportunities and promote a business-friendly environment by supporting Bosnia and Herzegovina's efforts to increase competitiveness and productivity, attract investment, and make economic policy reforms.
USAID'S ECONOMIC GROWTH PROGRAM IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA AIMS TO:
- Improve linkages to domestic and international markets;
- Increase access to financial services;
- Build necessary economic infrastructure;
- Increase agricultural productivity and growth;
- Promote private sector competitiveness; and
- Promote economic opportunity.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.