USAID's Investments for Democracy and Governance in Ethiopia - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $4.0 M
FY 2012 $3.4 M
FY 2013 $0.8 M
FY 2014 $0.4 M
Democracy and Governance activities in Ethiopia support the Government of Ethiopia's focus on building the institutions of good governance to promote transparency and public accountability.
USAID's Democracy and Governance program in Ethiopia works with the Government of Ethiopia to:
- Support the explicit commitment of the Government of Ethiopia to improve and make governance more accountable;
- Ensure that policies and development projects are planned to minimize the disruption to affected populations;
- Reduce the chances that violence and insecurities will hamper economic growth;
- Assist the Government and civil society with internal conflict mitigation and reconciliation; and
- Promote conflict-sensitive development planning and implementation.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.