USAID's Investments for Health in Guatemala - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $23.3 M
FY 2012 $23.1 M
FY 2013 $16.0 M
FY 2014 $23.4 M
USAID works with the Government of Guatemala, civil society, and the private sector to address the poor health and nutrition status of women and children in the Western Highlands.
USAID's HEALTH PROGRAM IN GUATEMALA AIMS TO:
- Increase access to basic health services for rural indigenous women and children;
- Improve the quality of services provided by the health system;
- Improve access to family planning services;
- Support HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care programs;
- Reduce maternal and child deaths; and
- Reduce malnutrition among children.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.