USAID's Investments for Economic Development in Haiti - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $53.3 M
FY 2012 $64.6 M
FY 2013 $60.2 M
FY 2014 $61.6 M
About 80 percent of the active Haitian population's income comes from activities related to micro, small and medium enterprises.
USAID's Economic Growth program in Haiti aims to:
- Build a strong agricultural sector;
- Promote economic opportunity;
- Build necessary infrastructure;
- Promote private sector competitiveness; and
- Promote a strong financial sector.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.