USAID's Investments for Democracy and Governance in Indonesia - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $17.9 M
FY 2012 $30.7 M
FY 2013 $33.3 M
FY 2014 $30.3 M
Having undergone a remarkable democratic transformation in 1998, Indonesia has emerged as a regional leader in democracy and is globally recognized for its diversity and pluralism. Democracy and Governance programs in Indonesia are producing tangible democratic benefits for all Indonesian citizens.
USAID's Democracy and Governance program in Indonesia works with Government of Indonesia to:
- Bolster the capacity of government institutions to prevent, expose and address corruption;
- Improve rule of law through accountable and effective justice systems;
- Maintain good governance by bolstering the capacity of government institutions;
- Improve political competition and consensus-building; and
- Strengthen connections between civil society and citizens.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.