USAID's Investments for Economic Development in Jordan - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $236.0 M
FY 2012 $315.6 M
FY 2013 $408.7 M
FY 2014 $408.8 M
USAID works with the Government of Jordan and the private sector to support macroeconomic reform, promote trade and development, expand and enhance the competitiveness of the private sector, and develop the entrepreneurship skills and work readiness of youth.
USAID'S ECONOMIC GROWTH PROGRAM IN JORDAN AIMS TO:
- Build a strong macroeconomic foundation;
- Improve linkages to domestic and international markets;
- Build necessary economic infrastructure;
- Increase agricultural productivity and growth;
- Promote private sector competitiveness; and
- Promote economic opportunity.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.