USAID's Investments for Health in Kenya - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $250.7 M
FY 2012 $311.4 M
FY 2013 $355.5 M
FY 2014 $339.9 M
USAID/Kenya's programs focus on building the leadership, governance, and capacity of the health system; integrating prevention and treatment of diseases; and making improvements in maternal and child health, and family planning and reproductive health.
USAID's Health program in Kenya aims to:
- Expand family planning and reproductive health services;
- Support comprehensive HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment, and care programs;
- Increase malaria interventions;
- Reduce maternal and child deaths;
- Reduce malnutrition in children;
- Reduce the prevalence of tuberculosis; and
- Increase access to clean water and modern sanitation facilities.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.