USAID's Investments for Economic Development in Kosovo - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $31.9 M
FY 2012 $33.0 M
FY 2013 $26.6 M
FY 2014 $10.1 M
USAID promotes economic growth in Kosovo through a comprehensive strategy that concentrates on stimulating private sector growth, strengthening the economic institutions that ensure fiscal sustainability, and establishing a reliable energy supply.
USAID'S ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM IN KOSOVO AIMS TO:
- Build a strong macroeconomic foundation;
- Improve linkages to domestic and international markets;
- Build necessary economic infrastructure;
- Increase agricultural productivity and growth; and
- Promote private sector competitiveness.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.