USAID's Investments for Democracy and Governance in Liberia - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $17.5 M
FY 2012 $26.7 M
FY 2013 $22.4 M
FY 2014 $27.7 M
USAID's Democracy and Governance program in Liberia work with the Government of Liberia to:
- Introduce culturally-acceptable alternative dispute resolution methodologies to defuse land-based conflicts;
- Assist the Liberian government in meeting citizen needs;
- Improve government oversight and accountability;
- Support continuous training of judicial personnel;
- Assist in building the capacity of the National Elections Commission; and
- Build the capacity of civil society organizations and media sectors, particularly those focused on women and youth.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.