USAID's Investments for Health in Liberia - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $34.4 M
FY 2012 $38.2 M
FY 2013 $30.3 M
FY 2014 $37.1 M
USAID/Liberia is helping to rebuild the healthcare system, with a focus on malaria - the number one cause of deaths in Liberia, especially in children under five.
USAID's health program in Liberia aims to:
- Improve family planning and reproductive health;
- Expand HIV/AIDS services;
- Reduce the impact and spread of malaria;
- Expand access to quality maternal and child health services;
- Decrease cases of tuberculosis; and
- Improve water supply and sanitation.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.