USAID's Investments for Economic Development in Nepal - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $8.1 M
FY 2012 $17.1 M
FY 2013 $9.9 M
FY 2014 $6.7 M
In Nepal, USAID is improving the income-generating potential of the poorest of the poor, expanding young people’s access to jobs, increasing farmers’ incomes and food security, helping the Government of Nepal address macroeconomic and agricultural sector policies, and improving Nepal’s business environment for private sector-led growth.
USAID'S ECONOMIC GROWTH PROGRAM IN NEPAL AIMS TO:
- Build a strong macroeconomic foundation;
- Improve linkages to domestic and international markets;
- Build necessary economic infrastructure;
- Increase agricultural productivity and growth;
- Promote private sector competitiveness; and
- Promote economic opportunity.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.