USAID's Investments for Health in Nigeria - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $180.6 M
FY 2012 $173.0 M
FY 2013 $246.0 M
FY 2014 $294.3 M
USAID/Nigeria health programs strengthen the health sector and improve the overall health of the population.
USAID's health program in Nigeria aims to:
- Improve family planning and reproductive health;
- Support comprehensive HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment, and care programs;
- Reduce the impact and spread of malaria;
- Expand access to quality maternal and child health services;
- Improve nutrition;
- Decrease cases of tuberculosis; and
- Improve water supply and sanitation.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.