USAID's Investments for Economic Development in Pakistan - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $242.2 M
FY 2012 $178.5 M
FY 2013 $249.4 M
FY 2014 $249.0 M
Building Pakistan’s economy to increase jobs, incomes, and trade in the agriculture and the small and medium enterprise (SME) sectors is the foundation of our shared vision for Pakistan-U.S. cooperation.
USAID's Economic Growth programs in Pakistan aim to:
- Promote economic opportunity;
- Build necessary economic infrastructure;
- Increase agricultural productivity and growth;
- Improve linkages to domestic and international markets; and
- Promote private sector competitiveness
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.