USAID's Investments for Economic Development in Philippines - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $37.6 M
FY 2012 $35.2 M
FY 2013 $7.4 M
FY 2014 $15.2 M
USAID's Economic Growth program in Philippines aims to:
- Build necessary infrastructure;
- Promote private sector competitiveness;
- Increase trade and investment;
- Build a strong agricultural sector;
- Increase access to financial services; and
- Build a strong macroeconomic growth foundation.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.