USAID's Investments for Health in Philippines - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $32.1 M
FY 2012 $26.7 M
FY 2013 $30.2 M
FY 2014 $40.8 M
Health programs in the Philippines improve access to quality healthcare services in provinces, cities, and municipalities.
USAID's Health program in the Philippines aims to:
- Improve access to quality family planning and reproductive health services;
- Support HIV/AIDS prevention;
- Promote access to maternal and child health care;
- Prevent and treat tuberculosis; and
- Improve access to clean water and sanitation facilities.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.