USAID's Investments for Economic Development in Ukraine - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $20.0 M
FY 2012 $21.1 M
FY 2013 $17.1 M
FY 2014 $13.0 M
USAID economic programs work to support an efficient market-based economy that serves the public good.
USAID'S ECONOMIC GROWTH PROGRAM IN UKRAINE AIMS TO:
- Improve linkages to domestic and international markets;
- Increase access to financial services;
- Build necessary economic infrastructure;
- Increase agricultural productivity and growth;
- Promote private sector competitiveness;
- Promote economic opportunity; and
- Support the development of a business enabling environment
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.