USAID's Investments for Health in Ukraine - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $14.6 M
FY 2012 $13.4 M
FY 2013 $13.7 M
FY 2014 $17.5 M
USAID is striving to contain the spread of HIV/AIDS and TB, and alleviate their impact by reaching out to high-risk groups with a comprehensive package of services and education. USAID also supports Ukraine’s efforts to increase the availability of modern family planning methods and improve the quality of maternal and infant health services.
USAID'S HEALTH PROGRAM IN UKRAINE AIMS TO:
- Support comprehensive HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment, and care programs;
- Improve tuberculosis detection and treatment;
- Address public health threats posed by infectious diseases;
- Reduce maternal and child mortality rates;
- Expand access to family planning and reproductive health programs; and
- Improve water supply and sanitation.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.