USAID's Investments for Economic Development in West Bank and Gaza - Dollars to Results
FY 2011 $100.9 M
FY 2012 $23.8 M
FY 2013 $35.8 M
FY 2014 $71.5 M
USAID provides assistance to Palestinian enterprises that generate employment and pursue economic opportunities in domestic, regional, and global markets.
USAID's Economic Growth program in the West Bank and Gaza aims to:
- Build necessary infrastructure;
- Promote economic opportunity;
- Build a strong agricultural sector;
- Promote private sector competitiveness;
- Promote a strong financial sector; and
- Build a strong macroeconomic growth foundation.
Disclaimer: Dollars to Results links spending in a fiscal year to results reported for that same year. The data may differ from other USAID and U.S. Government websites because they use different timeframes and reporting parameters for information displayed. Please refer to the FAQs for more details.